Reading, numbers and cash! Accountants read where companies have spent money to make sure everything is in order. Click below to find out your potential future as an accountant.
Average Salary for an Accountant: $2,322 /Month
Average Salary Overall: $3,248 /Month
Average Working Hours (Weekly) for an Accountant: 40-50
Average Working Hours (Weekly): 48
Important School Subjects:
- Able to focus for long periods of time
- A perfectionist?
What you need to do:
- Graduate from high school
- Graduate from college, obtaining a degree (Bachelors) in accounting or finance
- Go into finance starting as a junior accountant, gaining work experience, maybe having to take the CPA (Accounting) exam
- (Optional) Go to graduate school to get a Masters degree
- Become licensed and certified as an accountant, and continue work in the financial sector
Recommended for you: