Just you, your thoughts, and time. There are several types of art, and you may be better suited to it than you think. Creative and willing to explore? Click below to find out about your potential future as an artist.
Average Salary for a (Fine) Artist: $3,224 /Month
Average Salary Overall: $3,248 /Month
Average Working Hours (Weekly) for an Artist: Up to the artist, normally 50-60
Average Working Hours (Weekly) Overall: 48
Important School Subjects:
- Computing (artwork on computers)
- English (promoting your artwork)
- Bold and imaginative?
- A risk taker?
What you need to do:
- (Optional) Graduate from high school
- (Optional) Go to college/Uni for 4 years, get your Bachelors degree in Art
- Work on your portfolio, promote your work and/or sell commissions to get your name out
- Rinse and repeat
Recommended for you: