What do you think of when I say banking? Money! They come in many shapes and forms, but make you automatically think of expensive suits and Wall Street! Click below to find out more about your potential future as a banker.
Average Salary for a Banker: $6,069 /Month
Average Salary Overall: $3,248 /Month
Average Working Hours (Weekly) for a Banker: 70-100
Average Working Hours (Weekly) Overall: 48
Important School Subjects:
- Computing & Data Skills
- A good multi-tasker?
- Someone that pays attention to every little detail?
- A strong speaker and writer?
What you need to do:
- Graduate from high school
- Go to college/uni for 4 years, get a degree (Bachelors) in Business, Finance or similar
- Get an internship, quickly gain work experience after graduating from college
- Get licensed as a banker, take an exam
- (Optional) Go to graduate school and obtain an MBA (business and administration degree)
Recommended for you: