There are so many things you could do in Medicine. Whether you’re a potential heart surgeon or a future cancer researcher, you are pushing humanity forwards. Click below to learn about your future as a doctor.
Average Salary for a Doctor (Specialist): $20,418 /Month
Average Salary Overall: $3,248 /Month
Average Working Hours (Weekly) for a Doctor: 60+
Average Working Hours (Weekly): 48
Important School Subjects:
- Someone with a good memory?
- Patient? (Pun not intended)
- Disciplined and hard working?
What you need to do:
- Graduate from high school
- Go to college for 4 years, get a Bachelors, usually focusing on scientific subjects (pre-med)
- Go to graduate school (medical school), learn how to be a physician (fancy word for doctor)
- Go into residency (kind of like hands-on work experience) where you go from grad student to professional doctor
- Get your specialist medical licensing and start practicing!
Recommended for you: