Investment bankers dominate wall street. As an investment banker you will be helping a banking firm by assembling a merger, sale, or proposition. Click below to figure out how you might end up as an investment banker in your future.
Average Salary for an Investment Banker: $17,118 /Month
Average Salary Overall: $25,639 /Month
Average Working Hours (Weekly)for an Investment Banker: 50-70
Average Working Hours (Weekly): 64
Important School Subjects:
- Able to communicate effectively?
- Able to adapt to new and difficult situations?
- In possession of a growth mindset?
What you need to do:
- Graduate from high school
- Graduate from college, obtaining a degree (Bachelors) in Finance.
- (Optional) Go to graduate school to get a master’s degree
- Register as an investment banker
- Obtain a position at an investment bank
Famous Investment Banker
Edward Moore Kennedy Jr., nephew of former US President John F. Kennedy, is an American Lawyer and politician. He is a partner at Epstein Becker&Green a firm headquartered in New York City, New York, and currently represents Connecticut’s 12th Senate district in the Connecticut Senate.