A teacher breeds the minds of the next generation: all the successful people you know of had a mentor. Teaching has a lot of benefits, click below to find out about your potential future as a teacher.
Average Salary for a School Teacher: $2,504 /Month
Average Salary Overall: $3,248 /Month
Average Working Hours (Weekly) for a School Teacher: 60
Average Working Hours (Weekly): 48
Important School Subjects:
- Subject you
- Intend to
- Someone who enjoys tutoring others?
- Someone who likes to see others make progress?
What you need to do:
- Graduate from high school
- Go to college/uni for 4 years, get a degree in the subject you’d like to teach (Bachelors)
- (Optional) Go to graduate school to get a higher degree, perhaps a Masters or PhD in the subject you’re interested in
- Find a school where you feel you fit in and are valued, and begin your job teaching children and teens
Recommended for you: